Concorde Conference Centre
Runway Visitor centre
Wilmslow Old Rd
The pilot training journey
Training to be a pilot is a unique learning experience, which is character-building, complex, and challenging. The training demands high levels of self-discipline and determination, across a variety of physiological and practical skill-sets. But success will reward those who meet the required high standards, with a well-respected, exciting and fulfilling career.
Ask any professional pilot and they will tell you… despite the early morning starts in the depths of winter, delayed flight schedules and irregular work patterns, they would not change their career for any other.
By visiting this website you could have already made the first step to becoming a pilot. Take the next step and book your tickets now. Make it part of your checklist!
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in a career in aviation and aerospace, from aero engineering and flight deck positions to maintenance, airport operations, management, air traffic control or flight ops.
- Candidates with an ambition to be an airline or military pilot.
- Anyone interested in commercial helicopter flying operations.
- Those considering making an exciting career change.
- School/college career advisors, as this event offers an excellent opportunity to gather reference material and speak with the experts about options within the sector.
- You don’t need to be an aviation expert to attend as this event will equip you with comprehensive knowledge about every career opportunity and training process, to ensure that you get the best possible independent, professional advice