It’s a great opportunity for your students to learn about life at university and what you can study and to get a taste of university learning from two of our fantastic academics! A fun, informative and interactive event, there is also a chance for students to win a £25 Amazon Voucher if they take the Virtual Tour of the University on our website and enter the pre- event quiz!
Why not come along yourself and meet some of the Recruitment and Outreach Team and University Academics? Staff members would accompany students on a visit in ordinary times and we would love to have you there with your students.
To book onto this exciting session and enter the pre-event quiz, please follow the links in the attached PDF.
- ‘Why Go to University? / Student Life’ – this Recruitment and Outreach Team talk sets out what the benefits of going to university are and what to expect when you get there!
- Business skills of the future – Dr Kamran Mahroof, Lecturer The roles and responsibilities of business managers are evolving. This short session covers Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence – widely used in businesses today and key skills required for business managers of the future.
- ‘Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?’ – interactive quiz
- What is an engineer and what do engineers do? – Dr Elaine Brown, Reader in Mechanical and Process Engineering and STEMM Outreach Academic Engineering is a creative world where we solve problems to help humanity – from the building you are in, the clean water you have, to the medicines being developed to fight COVID-19… Do you have the skills to become an engineer?
- Meet our Students: Two of our current student ambassadors will talk about their experience of life at University of Bradford.
- Q&A time – a chance to ask your questions