C&K Careers are our local Careers Service who work closely with staff at Brighouse High School. We have our own Careers Adviser Yvonne McGibbon who attends Brighouse High School and The Sixth Form College on a weekly basis and helps to personalise the provision to all our students.
< click here for C&K Careers website> detailing services to young people, adults, employers and practitioners.
<click here for “Careers Info” – with instant access to lots of free information> PLEASE NOTE: This page is password protected and students should see Mrs Haigh in the Careers Library for further details.
What C&K Careers offers:
They provide high quality, impartial information, advice and guidance to young people and adults, together with related learning and employment support, and training services. Broadly, their services cover:
- careers information advice and guidance (IAG) for:
- adults (19+)
- students (13-19), schools and colleges
- young people not in education employment or training (NEET)
- vulnerable groups
- students with learning difficulties/disabilities (13-24)
- support to employers and training providers, including:
- work experience
- careers and labour market information
- training and development for IAG sector
- training and development for CEIAG deliverers and managers
- Quality Standards
- ICT services