Leeds Trinity University’s Parents’ Information Events are taking place on Thursday 4 March from 6.00 – 7.00pm OR Saturday 10 April from 10.00 – 11.00am, and will cover:
- Your next steps once the Student Finance England window opens from our Student Adviser Emma Quirke
- Ways you can support your child to be money ready and money smart for university from blackbullion.com – experts in supporting students with digital financial education
- A live overview of the student support that can be accessed at Leeds Trinity University by Ruth Wilson, our Director of Student Support and Engagement
- A chance to ask our panel of staff, students and parents questions about Student Finance & Student Support at LTU
Book your place by clicking this link.
- our Virtual Subject Focus Day site is now up and running and is a great way to support Year 12s make an informed decision about the courses they would like to study at university.
- Leeds Trinity University would like to support you make informed choices when applying to university. By completing our online Subject Focus Days, you will get a short taste of what it’s like to study at Leeds Trinity University as you participate in a session recorded by our lecturers. As it is not a live event, you can complete your Subject Focus Day individually and in your own time. To get started click here.
- Students who have applied to Leeds Trinity University for September 2021 will now be getting invites to our Virtual Offer Holder Days, I have attached a leaflet for students which gives more details on how to get the most out of an Offer Holder Day.
- Virtual Offer Holder Day